Information Updates and Notices #1

Discussion in 'News and Announcement' started by nofeara, Nov 5, 2018.

1. nofeara

nofeara ICXC Chief Executive Officer

Hello Folks!!!

Here is the following information that you must be aware of for our server:

1.) We will be having our scheduled weekly maintenance every Thursday 7:00pm - 11:00pm GMT +8. It is very important that we are doing maintenance check. Part of which fixes and server updates that cannot be done without servers restarting completely. We are also purging and backing up logs and data. Operating system updates will also be installed if any.

2.) We are aware of mounted pets that cannot be mounted, eg: Uniria, Dinorant, Fenrirs, Darkhorse, etc.. We will hopefully be fixing this issue with our first maintenance activity this coming thursday, along with some minor configuration fixes.

3.) Please be informed that there is an issue with item disappearance if you store it with Rage Fighter Characters. This is very rare however i received this from players and somehow heard of it some time ago. For this reason we are encouraging everyone to please refrain from storing your hunted items with Rage Fighter Characters. We have many Rage Fighter Characters at the moment in rankings but i don't think their items are missing which are equipped. Also, Currently, we don't have the resources and the skills to fix this issue on server source files, so please be cautious.

4.) We have added the pet panda, pet skeleton, small wings, magic backpack, and vault extension to help new players with zen farming, quests, and storage. You can simply buy them for cheap amount in Lorencia Bar Maiden.

5.) Most of our events are still on configure mode. Their drop is set to default season 9 by IGCN last modified April 2015, However we have added Goblin Points equivalent on the events as well as the boss drop. Each events and boss monster drop will be configured and information will be provided in our Guides Section. So please visit this often. Link: https://forum.dismismuonline.com/forums/guides.42/

6.) We are still configuring our website modules as well, currently we are planning to add Currency transfer module and we are scheduling it this weekend, if the tides goes well with the schedules in real life obligations.

7.) We are also planning to included bundle jewels 10, 20, and 30 on jewel point exchange as well as adding items on inventory automatically by achievement objects however this remains tentative depending on developer agreement. We currently don't have the skill to this on our own.

8.) We are encouraging everyone to use our community forums in order for transactions and queries to be properly documented. It is somehow slower than Facebook private messages on page but it will help the entire community for information documentation. So please use our forums on your queries, problems, reports, and suggestions. We would also like to inform everyone that when you log in the forums, make your that you clicked on "Stay Logged In", we have set some functions to prevent bot posters that is lurking in the internet. You can always use the log-out button for its purpose.

9.) As much as we want to promote the server, we want to do this fair and square. Please be reminded that Dismis Mu Online Gaming is a friendly community and respects all other Mu Private Servers alike. You can help us by constantly voting for our server in Xtreme Top 100. We are doing the best that we can to make Advertisements in the right way in the right place.

10.) I personally would like to inform everyone that i have limited configuration time for the server due to obligations in the real world environment but you can always contact us in game via GMs ( type /crew to check) here in forums and Facebook page and we will be responding to your queries as soon as possible.

2. 4WW4K

4WW4K New Member

suggestion: titan's anger for zen/wcoins

3. nofeara

My apology but titan's anger for zen/wcoins will not be possible. However i will be increasing chocolate boxes zen drop to 1Million. Other events and drops will be configured as well and we will be posting the updates on the guides section.

4. Zion

Zion New Member

Can you add Shop for RF, are mean Skill for RF.
    I hunted everywhere but can't find Skill for RF (Dark Side, Increase Block Parchment, Increase Health Parchment)

5. nofeara

You can actually hunt it in maps, i see a lot of dark side in swamp... increase block in karutan, vulcanus, kanturu, aida as well as health parchment. I won't add them in shop but i will be making guides where you can hunt them.